The 385ft FastTrack™ is the lightest model within Sea Eagle’s FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayaks series at a mere 35 lbs., and it is capable of carrying up to three passengers.
Best uses: As a lightweight but high-performance model, the 385ft FastTrack™ is a good choice for fishing and camping trips, flatwater rivers, bays, lakes, and mild whitewater kayaking (up to Class II).
Brand: Sea Eagle
Available at: SeaEagle.com ‒ Sea Eagle 385ft FastTrack™
Number of paddlers: 2 or 3
- Length: 12 ft. 6 inches
- Width: 3 ft.
- Interior: 11’7″ x 18″
- Hull weight: 35 lbs.
- Deflated: 25″ x 18″ x 8″
- Load capacity: 3 passengers, or up to 635 lbs.
- Chambers: 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube diameter: 9.5″
- Engine capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric
- Inflation time: 7 minutes
- Inflation pressure: 3.2 psi
Accessories included: Separate inner-pressure drop stitch floor, NeedleKnife keel, nylon carrying bag, repair kit, printed instructions, large & removable rear skeg, front and rear spray skirts, 18 D-rings, grab handles at bow and stern
Kayak material: 1000 Denier reinforced with an electronically-welded, quadruple overlapped seam
- Ultra-lightweight compared to most high-performance, rigid kayak models
- NeedleKnife keel allows passengers to paddle faster and with greater directional control than can be found with other inflatable models
- Sleek but stable on the water
- Those unfamiliar with inflatable boats may be unaware of how important it is to take time dry the boat and remove the floor after use – so this is definitely something riders should keep in mind!
More In-Depth Info
Featured as the most light-weight model in Sea Eagle’s FastTrack Inflatable Kayak series, the 385ft shares the same speed-minded feature seen in all three models within the series: the state-of-the-art NeedleKnife Keel. This upgraded keel offers a smooth and fast riding experience that reflects the same quality users would expect with a non-inflatable, or rigid, vessel.
Additionally, while rigid kayaks can weigh between 65-70 lbs., the FastTrack Inflatable models all range between 35-44 lbs. This makes transport much easier for trips, whether overnight or extended. Plus, because they are inflatable, they can also be packed and snugly stored without taking up as much space as a rigid vessel.
What Makes It Great?
The 385ft FastTrack is:
- Versatile – For fishing, rowing, paddling, and even whitewater kayaking up to Class II
- Lightweight – Even for an inflatable model, this boat beats most with its lightweight advantage, while still offering the same great performance of a rigid kayak
- Has a large weight capacity – Can hold three riders, or up to 635 lbs.
Sea Eagle offers EIGHT unique packages featuring various accessories and add-ons for the 385ft FastTrack kayak:
- Deluxe Solo Package ‒ Perfect for kayakers rowing solo out there on the waters, the Deluxe Solo package features a single 7’10” AB30 paddle, a carrying bag, repair kit, foot pump, slide-in swept back skeg, and a deluxe inflatable kayak seat. The AB30 paddle even comes in four parts, making it easier for users to pack and store.
- Deluxe Package ‒ Offering the same high quality as the Deluxe Solo package, but with components/accessories for two, the Deluxe adds in an additional paddle and inflatable seat for a fun and stylish ride out on the water.
- Swivel Seat Fishing Rig Package ‒ The innovative swivel seat fish rig included in this package allows users to convert their 385ft into an ideal vessel for fishing trips. Additionally included in this package are two Scotty rod holders with universal deck mounts, as well as the other components included in the Deluxe Solo package (minus the inflatable seat, in lieu of the swivel seat).
- Pro Package ‒ The Pro Package differs from the Deluxe in that it includes two high performance 8′ AB40 aluminum paddles (instead of the 7’10” AB30s), two kayak stow bags, and two tall-back seats for sturdiness and contoured comfort.
- Pro Carbon Package ‒ The Pro Carbon package is nearly identical to the Pro Package, differing only in what paddles are included: two upgraded carbon-fiber AB50 paddles rather than the AB40s.
- Pro Motor Package ‒ For fatigue-free trips that have the latest technology doing all the work for you, the Pro Motor package includes a quality WaterSnake ASP T24 electric motor. Dual-purposed for both fresh and saltwater, riders can use the motor at their leisure for relaxing trips out on the lake or bay. The package additionally includes a Motormount kit, and two 4-foot straps to secure the motor.
- QuikSail Package ‒ Are you looking to set sail on your FastTrack kayak? Look no further than this QuikSail package, which includes a QuikSail (manufactured by Sea Eagle) that can easily transform your kayak into a sailing vessel. Additionally included are two 8′ AB40 paddles, two tall-back seats, a carrying bag, repair kit, skeg, foot pump, and a pair of stow bags.
- QuikRow Package ‒ Sea Eagle’s QuikRow package gives kayakers the opportunity to get the most use out of their kayak for fishing, paddling, or relaxing rowing trips. The innovative QuikRow kit included can be easily and quickly attached to the kayak to make it ideal for an optimized fishing and/or rowing experience.
The 385ft is likely to be popular with anyone within the kayaker demographic as it can be suitable for solo riders, couples, and families alike.
With a generous weight capacity and some great package options, there is much fun that can be had with this quality inflatable model. Whether you opt for a more budget-friendly package option, or go for all the works, the vessel itself is a great find for any kayaker looking to get out on the waters for a speedy, smooth, and all-around pleasant experience.
Where to Buy
The 385ft FastTrack Inflatable Kayak can be purchased directly through the Sea Eagle manufacturer on their website, and is listed as one of the models within Sea Eagle’s FastTrack Inflatable Kayak series.
By purchasing directly from the manufacturer, you will have the opportunity to purchase any of the package options detailed above. You can also take advantage of other benefits they offer, such as: a three-year warranty, competitive prices, and a 180-day risk-free trial. The manufacturer also occasionally offers limited time free shipping deals, which cuts costs even further for a smart purchase.
You can also see more reviews as well as current specials on seaeagle.com!